Spricken's Journey to Putridity

Monday, January 23, 2006

Day 13

Aye.. I know I haven't been updating much, but here's the current scoop on Spricken.
Right now she's feeling a lil' bloated (ok, maybe VERY bloated). Her skin and meat are tearing off in chunks, and the bodily oil is floating to the top.

I'm quite happy to see that her claws are finally detaching.. Quite sick of me, but that goes to show that Sprite is dangerous (or maybe the fact that she's a biodegradable piece of meat). Oh blah blah blah... I hope nothing's left of her by week 13.

I think I'll be changing her solution soon... gotta find a way to keep all the pieces of meat... perhaps I'll freeze it. HAHAHA

-------------------
See her bones
See her bones
Beneath that ugly
Old skin tone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home