Spricken's Journey to Putridity

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Day 7

Aha... It has been exactly 1 week since the birth of Spricken (my sources indicate that Spricken should be approximately 5+ years old, since the average death age for a human is 75 years old). I know my calculations may be wrong (Spricken will only survive for 13 weeks before she gets dumped into the rubbish chute). But oh well...

Anyway, I changed Spricken's juice. The last time I changed it was about 2 days ago. I didn't bother to post pictures then because the water was absolutely cloudy. Nearly opaque I must say. I made a mistake by not removing the sediments before adding in new Sprite. And sad to say, I ran out of it, so I couldn't change it the 2nd time.

Something interesting, while I was changing her water, I used a pair of disposable (OF COURSE!!!!) chopsticks to hold her back while draining her soiled juice. Somehow I managed to poke her, and guess what?! SHE FELT LIKE KONNYAKU JELLY!!!!! Really.. She's that spongey and bouncy. Kinda disgusting actually.. The stench was bearable, but it smelt a tad like sulpuric acid. I almost gagged (my sense of smell is super good).

So... that was 2 days ago. I just bought new Sprite. I drained her carefully (getting rid of all the sediments), and I noticed how pretty she looked... Apparently her skin's nearly transluscent (please take note of foot). How nice is that? Spricken's the chicken version of Fann Wong with really fair skin. HAHAHA...

She looks more plasticky-jelly-floaty now, and she's starting to shed more skin and flesh... DIET FOR YA!!! I'm happy... :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home